Kota Kinabalu City Tour
TOUR CODE: BKI01
Sabah occupies the top portion of the beautiful island of Borneo, and covers an area of 74,000 sq. km with a coastline that is washed by the South China Sea, Sulu Sea and the Celebes Sea.
Sabah is known as "The Land Below The Wind" as it sits below the typhoon belt. It is home to some of the worlds oldest jungles, and the magnificent Mount Kinabalu, which is the highest mountain peak in South-east Asia.
The capital of the state is Kota Kinabalu (generally known as KK) was formerly known as Jesselton. Also known as Api-Api by the locals, which is a Malay word meaning 'Fire' due to frequent city destruction caused by fire. There were only 3 buildings survived towards the end of World War II. In the year 2000, KK was officially declared as City.
Duration : 3 hours
Depart Time : 9:00 am / 10:00 am & 2:00 pm
0900 Meet at your hotel lobby for pick up. Proceed for City tour, visiting prominent landmarks:
• Tun Mustapha Tower (Tallest Building in Sabah), a 32-storey with unique hanging structure;
• University Malaysia Sabah, the first and only Public University in Sabah with the largest campus area in Malaysia;
• City Mosque ("floating" mosque) opened followed by proclamation of Kota Kinabalu as city status;
• PuhTohTze Temple, beautifully crafted with Traditional Chinese architecture;
• Sabah State Museum & Heritage Village, to learn and experience more about Sabah unique culture and history
• Atkinson Clock Tower, the oldest all-wood, no-nails standing structure in the whole of Sabah
• Signal Hill, the highest point in the city, best places to get a good view of Kota Kinabalu
• Shop for native products like handicrafts and handmade chocolate. Return to hotel.
1300 Return to Hotel
MYR 95 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2017 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee & guide fee
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes & wearing / Raincoat or Umbrella / Camera, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- State Museum will not be included in city tour conducted on every Fridays. (Museum closed on every Fridays)3. The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.