LokKawi Wildlife Park
TOUR CODE: BKI05
The LokKawi Wildlife Park is 280 acres in size and trail length of 1.4 km. Meet exotic animals without venturing deep into virgin forest of Sabah. Borneo Pygmy elephants, Sumatran rhinoceros, Orang Utans, Proboscis monkeys, Malayan Tigers and other animals are among the 88 local species found at the park.
Duration : 3 hours
- 09:00Gather at hotel lobby for pick-up.
- 10:00A 40 minutes' drive will take you to the LokKawi Wildlife Park. The wildlife park is categorized into zoological, botanical and children section. Endangered and exotic animals like Borneo pigmy elephants, proboscis monkey, Sunda clouded leopards, Common Palm Civets, and tarsiers can be seen in the park.
- 11:00Enjoy an animal show perform by talented Orang Utan, parrot and Borneo hornbill.
- 12:30Return to Kota Kinabalu.
MYR 158 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2018 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes & wearing / Raincoat or Umbrella / Camera / Insect Repellent / Sunblock, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Highlights of LokKawi Wildlife Park:
- Animal show (except Friday) – Time: 1100 and 1515, might cancel show it bad weather.
- Elephant riding for children (weekend and public holiday only) - Time: 1000 to 1100 and 1400 to 1500, Self pay and first come first served basis.
- Feeding of the animals (am to pm – scheduled) – get map from ticket counter.
- Train ride tour the wildlife park ground (for guest who doesn't like walking) – Time: 1000, 1115, 1400, 1515, Rm2 per peron, Self pay and first come first served basis.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.