Weston Eco Tour
TOUR CODE: BKI06
Weston is named after Arthur J. West, a railway engineer and is known as the west port of North Borneo Railway ending point where the "giant ships and trains" meet. Get to spot the endemic Borneo proboscis monkeys while travelling along the river and appreciate simple lifestyle of local villagers at the same time.Weston is also known for its beautiful sunset splashed with random colors; favored by countless Egrets flying all the way back to their resting place."Whispering with Fireflies", experience a night cruise with glows of fireflies lighting up trees along Weston River which gives you home treasured memories.
Duration : 8 hours
- 12:30Meet at hotel lobby, along the 2 hours journey there are beautiful scenery with lush green paddy field and the only railway in Borneo Island. Upon arrival at Papar, enjoy famous and delicious satay, native fruits or purchase Malaysian dried anchovy.
- 15:00Arrive at Weston Town; explore the "Lubok Weston" for carnivorous pitcher plants of various type and size.
- 16:00Proceed to jetty, get on a boat to their Weston Jaafar River Lodge and have a cup of tea or coffee and traditional desserts made by local.
- 16:30Cruise along the river on a boat searching for the endangered proboscis monkey with orange coat and big nose, silver leaf monkey with David Beckham haircut, long-tailed macaque.
- 17:30Return to Weston Jaafar River Lodge for native Malaysian cuisine dinner.
- 19:30Night Falls, on way back
- 22:30Arrive at hotel.
MYR 205 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2018 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee & boat fee
- Hi-Tea & Dinner
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes & wearing / Raincoat or Umbrella / Camera / Binocular / Insect Repellent, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Lodge provides limited binoculars for rent.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.