Northern Tip Of Borneo - Kudat Day Trip
TOUR CODE: BKI07
A small northernmost town of Sabah surrounded by coconut plantation. She was the first capital of Sabah chosen by North Borneo Chartered Company. Not-to-be-missed is the longhouse of Bavanggazo village where Rungus people reside. You can get a taste of real Rungus living through their food, daily rituals and music. Another attraction is Gombizau honey bee farm where bees’ are cultivated. Visit Sumangkap village and get to know the making of Rungus musical instruments which are used to perform during festivities and grand occasions. The northern tip of Borneo is the final destination where you can’t miss.
- 07:30Depart lodge/hotel for Kudat, a 3 hours drive to north of Kota Kinabalu.
- 09:30Arrival at Gombizau Honey Bee Farm. Visitors will be able to observe how a bee farm is managed and get a taste of raw honey straight from the honeycomb.
- 10:00Proceed to KampungSumangkap Gong Factory. Visitors have the opportunity to witness the method of gong making by the professional gong makers in the village.
- 11:00Proceed to Runggus Longhouse. Visitor can experience life in a longhouse and enjoy the refreshment prepared for you.
- 12:30Proceed to Kudat Town.
- 13:00 Lunch at own expenses and buy some souvenir form Kudat Market.
- 14:00Proceed to Tip of Borneo where the South China Sea and Sulu Sea meet.
- 15:00 Depart back to Kota Kinabalu.
- 17:30Transfer back to hotel.
MYR 330 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2018 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Entrance Fee ( Bavanggazo village, Gombizau Honey Bee Farm, Kampung Sumangkap Gong)
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Lunch, Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes & wearing / Raincoat or Umbrella / Camera, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.