TOUR CODE: BKI13
Mermaid Island (or Mantanani Islands) situates just apposite of Kota Belud town, which is 80 km from Kota Kinabalu. Her name was originated from dugong, inspiration for mermaids. It comprises of three isolated islands, namely MantananiBesar (the largest island), followed by Mantanani Kecil and Lungisan.
It is famous for crystal clear water which accommodates broad ranges of marine life and shipwrecks. The island is best explored by snorkeling and scuba diving or simply enjoys the tranquility of the island as it owns a long white sandy beach; extended for 2500 km.
Duration : 9 hours
07:00 Gather at hotel lobby ( KK City area ) for pick-up.
09:15 Arrive to our Jetty at Kota Belud.
09:30 Depart for Mantanani Island.
10:30 Upon arrival at Mantanani Palm Beach and get ready to begin activity. 11:00 Depart for snorkeling ( Two Session with two different point ).
12:30 Back to Palm Beach for buffet lunch.
13:45 Free and Easy.
15:30 Depart from Mantanani Island.
16:30 Arrive at Kota Belud. Transfer back to hotel ( KK City area ).
MYR 290 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2017 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Refreshment & Buffet Lunch
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- 2 times boat snorkeling
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Cash for additional water sports, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- For safety reason, we retain the right to cancel the trip if the weather and sea condition deemed unfavorable as suggested by the boat service personnel.
- Boat snorkeling can only be carried out at surrounding area of the islands under companion of experienced personnel and instructor.
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – MYR50 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.