Twin Island Tour
TOUR CODE: BKI15
The 15 acres island makes Mamutik the smallest member of the Tunku Abdul Rahman National park. Despite of being the smallest one, the tranquility island is home of abundance countless coral reefs and marine lives which considered as a heaven for scuba diving lovers.
Duration : 7 hours
09:00 Gather at hotel lobby for pick-up. Proceed to Sutera Harbour Jetty and then take a 20 minutes boat ride to Mamutik Island.
10:20 Snorkeling offshore in Mamutik Island to see beautiful coral reefs accompanied with lively fishes (life jacket and snorkeling mask will be provided). Take a sunbath on white sandy beach; or participate in scuba diving, parasailing, or banana boat (self pay).
12:30 After all the excitement, enjoy barbecue lunch before proceed to Manukan Island for any desired activities.
14:30 Depart to Manukan Island, simple capture some nice photo or just walk around at the island.
15:30 Return to Sutera Harbour Jetty. Transfer back to hotel.
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2017 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- BBQ Lunch
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Cash for additional water sports, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.