Borneo Reef - Glass Bottomed Pontoon
TOUR CODE: BKI16
Reef activity pontoon named "Saracen Reef World", the largest of its kind in Asia; provides you a new way to enjoy the beauty of natural coral gardens and myriad species of fishes off Sabah's territorial water. Activities include snorkelingamong the coral reefs, optional sea sports activities (additional purchase), laze around the pontoon to enjoy the scenic view. Even non swimmer, elderly person and young infant would get a chance to appreciate the beauty of underwater world of Sabah in the unique Underwater Observatory without getting wet!
Duration : 6 hours
- 08:30Gather at hotel lobby, proceed to Sabah Park Jetty and spend 20 minutes on a boat ride to Reef Activity Pontoon moored at a site in the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park off Pulau Gaya..
- 10:20Snorkeling with gear provided, walking in coral garden, or exploring the stunning reef in the comfort of air conditioned Underwater Observatory.
- 12:30Enjoy buffet-style lunch and continue to have fun.
- 14:30Depart for Sabah Park Jetty back to Hotel.
MYR 290 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2018 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Buffet Lunch
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Cash for additional water sports, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels - RM20 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM10 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.