Sunset Wine Cruise
TOUR CODE: BKI18
Kota Kinabalu offers some of the most beautiful sunset in Asia. Relax or unwind from the day's hectic schedule and enjoy the fresh air breeze of the South China Sea. Boat cruising to nearby islands and you got the chance to view sunset on sea, and the chance to view Kota Kinabau City looking out from the South China Sea with glittering night lights.
Duration : 3 hours
1700 Gather at hotel lobby and then transfer to the Jesselton Jetty.
1730 Meet up at Jesselton point Jetty and embarked along the South China Sea for enjoying the scenery of kotakinabalu city and Tunku Abdul Rahman Park
1800 Sunset cruising begins while Red Wine & Light Refreshment on boat will be served, get ready with your camera to catch the glimpse of sunset if weather permitted
1900 Kota kinabalu city sightseeing from our boat while cruising slowly for you to feel kotakinabalu by night & return back to mainland
MYR 268 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 4 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2017 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- Beverage (Red Wine, Soft Drink & Mineral Water), 2 Types Sandwiched, 3 Types local Fruits & Snacks
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Sun block / Insect Repellent / hat or cap / extra clothing / sea sick medication, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.