Mari-Mari Cultural Village
TOUR CODE: BKI04
In Mari Mari Cultural Village, there are various traditional homes of five ethnic tribes, Bajau, Lundayeh, Murut, Rungus and Dusun. Each home was built by descendants of the tribes they represent. Travel back in time to ancient Borneo through the display of unique ingenious architecture, simulated lives and ritualistic ceremonies. So get acquainted with each village tribe by entering their homes and experience their rich culture and daily life through various perspectives.
Duration : 3 hours
Depart Time : 9:30 am
- 09:30Pick-up at hotel lobby, proceed to Mari Mari Cultural village located 25 minute drive from Kota Kinabalu Centre.
- 10:00Upon arrival at the entrance of the village, greeted and briefed by village representative. Venture through houses of different tribes and architecture; experience their simple yet delicate life: making blowpipe for hunting, setup fire in traditional way, or get tattoo as evidence of your visit to the village.
- 11:30Proceed to main hall as native tribal people will show their talent in music and dance passed down from their ancestors.
- 12:00Having lunch in nearby restaurant.
|MYR 165BOOK||MYR 198BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Insect Repellent / Sunblock / Camera, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.