Padas River Rafting (Grade III to IV)
TOUR CODE: BKI10
Crave for waves that go as high as six feet and thrilling rapids up to grade IV? Padas River whitewater rafting is meant definitely for person looking for adrenaline rush in Sabah! The 10km journey include 8 rapids which carry amusing names such as Merry-Go-Round Rapid, Break Point Rapid, Scooby Doo Rapid, Cobra Rapid, Curve Rapid, Washing Machine rapid, Lambada Rapid and Head Hunter Rapid.
Duration : 11 hours
- 04:00Pick-up from hotel (hotels locate in Kota Kinabalu) and proceed to Beaufort.
- 07:30Get onboard the train on century old train track for 2 hour ride to PANGI STATION (starting point) with the view of the Crocker Range and the mighty Padas River roaring down the valleys.
- 10:00Arrived at Pangi station, get change for rafting gears and sign the liability Release Form. Safety briefing will be conducted by the River guide. 10km journey from starting point to RAYOH will take about 2 ½ hours to 3 hours.
- 13:30Arrive at Rayoh. Lunch will be served after getting a nice shower.
- 13:55Depart to BEAUFORT by train.
- 15:30Upon Arrival at Beaufort Town transfer back to Kota Kinabalu city.
- 18:00Arrive in Kota Kinabalu.
MYR 238 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- BBQ Lunch
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- All participants MUST sign Liability Release Form before rafting.
- Padas white-water rafting may be cancelled due to unforeseen reason, such as water level too high or too low.
- Other fee schedule: non-participant of white-water rafting- RM90 each, private transfer-RM100 each (at least 4). Private rafting - RM50 each (at least 4).
- It is advisable to order takeaway breakfast pack from hotel as the journey will start very early in the morning.
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.