Sapi Island is one of the most beautiful islands with its crystal clear water, white sandy beach, abundant fishes and beautiful garden of shallow water coral reefs. The 25 acres island is one of the islands that make up Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park.
Duration : 6 hours
- 09:00Gather at hotel lobby for pick-up. Proceed to Jesselton Point Jetty and then take a 20 minutes boat ride to Sapi Island.
- 10:20Snorkelling offshore of Sapi Island to watch fishes among beautiful coral reefs (life jacket and snorkelling mask provided). Sunbathing on white and sandy beach, participate in scuba diving, parasailing, banana boat and sea walking (self- pay).
- 12:30Savour delicious barbecue lunch. You are free to venture around the island or take photo with group of wild monitor lizards after that.
- 14:30Return to Jesselton Point Jetty. Transfer back to hotel.
MYR 223 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2018 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- BBQ Lunch
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Cash for additional water sports, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.