Twin Island Hopping (Sapi Island + Manukan Island)
TOUR CODE: BKI11
Take boat ride towards the Sapi Island within 15-20 minutes arrive at the Island. Be mesmerized by the colorful fishes transparent by the crystal clear blue sea and vast greeneries surrounding the Island.
The island furnish with changing rooms, toilets, picnic shelters and tables for recreational use. Just relax under the sun or enjoy the white sandy beach with sandcastles or go snorkeling and look for beautiful corals and fishes.
BBQ lunch will be served by 12 noon. Free at leisure for relaxing or an option for water sports such as kayaking, wind surfing, parasailing, fly-fish, banana boat ride, jet skiing and many more! You may participate such water sports in any of the islands.
Your Own Expenese Water sports ( Kayaking, Wind surfing, Parasailing, Fly-fish, Banana boat ride, Jet skiing )
Duration : 6 hours
- 08:15Pickup from hotel, proceed to jetty and take boat ride towards Manukan Island.
- 09:00Be mesmerized by the colorful fishes transparent by the crystal clear blue sea and vast greeneries surrounding the island.
- 12:00BBQ lunch will be served at Manukan Island.
- 13:00Transfer to Sapi Island. Free at leisure for relaxing, or an option for water sports (Own Expenses).
- 15:00Transfer back to mainland.
|MYR 180 PER ADULT||MYR 140 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- BBQ Lunch
- Entrance fee, Boat fee
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Water sports ( kayaking, wind surfing, parasailing, fly-fish, banana boat ride, jet skiing )
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Cash for additional water sports, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Extra fees will be charge on the spot in case of losing life jacket (RM100) and snorkeling mask (RM150).
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour,subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.