TOUR CODE: BKI15
Sepanggar Island - A heaven for nature lovers just 10-15 boat ride from KK city, it is blessed with an amazing varieties of flora and fauna befitting an untouched tropical rainforest. Here, the island is yours to explore. Take a walk along the white sandy beach, trek up the hills and be mesmerized by the vista, the scents and sounds of the rainforest. Or simply bask in the sun on the beach, dozing to the sound of the lapping waves, and in the tranquility of an island where few have tread on.
Duration : 7 hours
- 08:00Pick up from your hotel.
- 08:30Upon arrival at the jetty, register and and signing of Liability Release Form.
- 08:45Proceed with approximately 10 minutes boat ride to the Sepanggar Island.
- 09:00Arrive at island, enjoy the welcome drink and quick orientation of facilities.
- 09:30You may have unlimited shore of snorkeling, jungle trek or join optional activities (own expenses).
- 12:00Enjoy local style buffet lunch. Free and leisure time.
- 15:00Depart on the first boat back to Jesselton Point.
- 15:30Arrive at Jesselton jetty and transfer back to hotel.
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Refreshment & Buffet Lunch
- Boat fee
- Snorkelling Equipment (Snorkelling Mark and Life Jacket)
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Change of clothes / Swimsuit / Towel / Sunblock / Waterproof Camera / Cash for additional water sports, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.