Kinabalu Park, with sprawling 754 kilometer square melting pot of natural wonders larger than Singapore was gazette as the first State Park in Sabah in 1964 and declared Malaysia's first World Heritage Site by UNESCO in December 2000.
The Poring Hot Springs was first developed by the Japanese during World War II. The Poring in Poring Hot Springs is in fact the Kadazan word for "Bamboo". It gives you the opportunity to relax with warm sensations. Try the highest canopy walkway (41 meters high, 157.6 meters long, whole journey is 1 kilometer) to experience walking among canopies of tropical rainforest. Other attractions include the Butterfly farm, waterfall and Poring Orchid Conservation Centre.
- 08:30Gather at hotel lobby for pick-up, drive for 2 hours to Kinabalu Park through lush flourishing lowland and montane rainforest. Experience Tamparuli hanging bridge and shop for souvenirs among wide assortments of tropical fruits in Nabalu town.
- 10:30Proceed to Kinabalu Park for its refreshing air, great variety of flora and ever-changing climate, or learned more about Kinabalu Park through its exhibition hall.
- 11:30Arrived at Kundasang for a lunch at the Cottage hotel.
- 13:30Spend 1 hour drive to Poring Hot Spring.
- 14:30Arrived at Poring Hot Spring. Get to enjoy tropical rainforest from high above, and get a comfortable soak inside hot spring water.
- 16:30Return to cottage hotel for some free time before enjoys steamboat dinner.
- 07:00After a simple breakfast in hotel, the sight of Mount Kinabalu certainly a sight to behold.
- 10:00Return to Kota Kinabalu.
|HOTEL||TWIN / TRIPLE SHARING|
|MOUNT KINABALU HERITAGE RESORT||MYR TBABOOK|
|CELYN RESORT||MYR TBABOOK|
|COTTAGE HOTEL||MYR TBABOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2017 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 steamboat dinner
- Entrance fee & guide fee
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Comfortable Walking Shoes & wearing / Raincoat or Umbrella / Warm Jacket / Change of clothes / Towel / Camera / Windbreaker , own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- Kinabalu Park located 1500meter above sea level. It is advisable to bring along jacket or windbreaker due to colder climate.
- People with cardiovascular disease and phobia of heights are not advisable to try Canopy Walkway.
- Beware of slippery jungle path after raining.
- Poring Hot Spring self-pay cabins are equipped with toilet and available on first come first served basis. 10 private cabins - RM15 per hour ; 5 luxury cabins – RM20 per hour.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.