Borneo Cultural Village
TOUR CODE: BKI36
Borneo Cultural Village , the largest cultural village in Sabah , Explore the traditional typical houses of Sabah Largest ethnic communities.There are various traditional houses (Brunei House, Chinese House, Penampang House, Murut House, Tidung House, Bajau House & Papar House). Each houses was built by descendants of the tribes they represent. Travel back in time to ancient Borneo through the display of unique ingenious architecture, simulated lives and ritualistic ceremonies. So get acquainted with each village tribe by entering their homes and experience their rich culture and daily life through various perspectives.
If you want to know our Sabah culture, this is the place you won't want to miss out. You can enjoy cultural show dance, explore the traditional typical houses of Borneo ethnic communities and see their ancient life style through a museum type cultural village. After that, you may proceed to game station to enjoy some of the traditional games such as tasing Rice Wine, trying Bamboo Fire Starter, getting a Hanna Tatoo, try Blow-Pipe, Traditional Dance, lesson for curry chicken & roti canai and many more.
- 09:00Pickup from hotel, proceed to Borneo Cultural Village.
- 10:00Upon arrival, you will be introduced on the village of culture and ethnic communities.Visit the ethnic village, learning local style cooking, local wine, body painting and cultural performances, Explore of the local Aboriginal habits and ethnic customs.
- 11:45Enjoy traditional dance performance.
- 12:30Cooking session of Curry Chicken and Indian style pan cake. Enjoy lunch after cooking session.
- 13:30Transfer back to hotel.
|MYR 160 PER ADULT||MYR 130 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee
- 1 lunch
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Comfortable Walking Shoes / Raincoat or Umbrella / Camera / Insect Repellent, Hats, Own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour, subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.