Borneo Cultural Village + Klias River Cruise
TOUR CODE: BKI38
Borneo Cultural Village, the largest cultural village in Sabah, Explore the traditional typical houses of Sabah Largest ethnic communities. There are various traditional houses (Brunei House, Chinese House, Penampang House, Murut House, Tidung House, and Bajau House & Papar House). Each houses was built by descendants of the tribes they represent. Travel back in time to ancient Borneo through the display of unique ingenious architecture, simulated lives and ritualistic ceremonies. So get acquainted with each village tribe by entering their homes and experience their rich culture and daily life through various perspectives.
On boat for 1.5 hours river cruise along the wetland and mangrove forest reserve to search for the Proboscis Monkeys, long tail macaque monkeys, silver leaf monkeys and others interesting wildlife. As the darkness falls, witness the nature display light of millions of fireflies along the riverbank and nearby swampy area. Return to the jetty for a traditional Bruneian-Malay style dinner at the floating restaurant. After dinner transfer back to Hotel.
- 10:00Pickup from hotel, proceed to Borneo Cultural Village.
- 10:30Upon arrival, you will be introduced on the village of culture and ethnic Communities. Visit the ethnic village, learning local style cooking, local wine, and body Painting and cultural performances, Explore of the local Aboriginal habits and Ethnic customs.
- 11:45Enjoy traditional dance performance.
- 12:30Cooking session of Curry Chicken and Indian style pan cake. Enjoy lunch after Cooking session.
- 13:30Proceed to Klias River Mangrove.
- 16:30On boat for 1 1⁄2 hours river cruise along the wetland and mangrove forest reserve To search for the Proboscis Monkeys, long tail macaque monkeys, silver leaf \Monkeys and others interesting wildlife.
- 18:00Watch the great sunset on boat.
- 18:30Return to the jetty for a traditional Malay style dinner.
- 19:30As the darkness falls, witness the nature display light of millions of fireflies.
- 20:30Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu.
- 22:30Arrive Kota Kinabalu hotel.
|MYR 265 PER ADULT||MYR 215 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Entrance fee and boat fee.
- 1 Lunch, 1 Hi-Tea and 1 Dinner.
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Comfortable Walking Shoes / Raincoat or Umbrella / Camera / Insect Repellent, Hats, Own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour, subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.