Kawa Kawa Mangrove And Fireflies Cruise
TOUR CODE: BKI39
Kawa Kawa located at Kota Belud, it's Sabah mangrove new area.If you are a nature lover, this is good choice for you to explore the original mangrove. Since this area is never get intrusion from outside before, with the boss in order to protect the ecological environment, the policy of limiting the number of daily reception, Kawa Kawa is much more primitive and closer to nature.
- 13:30Meet at hotel lobby, proceed to the Kota Belud.
- 16:00Arrive at jetty. Safety, program briefing & light refreshment.
- 16:30On boat for river cruise along the wetland and mangrove forest reserve to search for the Proboscis Monkeys, long tail macaque monkeys, silver leaf monkeys and others interesting wildlife.
- 17:30Return to the jetty for a local set seafood dinner with cultural dance.
- 18:45After dinner proceed to Fireflies river cruise. Watch as thousands of fireflies lit up among the trees on the river bank and fly near to the boat.
- 19:30Transfer back to Kota Kinabalu
- 21:30Arrive Kota Kinabalu hotel.
|MYR 130 PER ADULT||MYR 105 PER CHILD||BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2020 (tour commencement date).
* Child rate applies for children between 3 - 11 years old.
* Infant below 3 years old is FOC
- Rates Include:
- Boat fee
- 1 Hi-Tea and 1 Dinner.
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Casual Wearing / Comfortable Walking Shoes / Raincoat or Umbrella / Camera / Insect Repellent, Hats, Own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
- The pickup time is for reference only, actual time may be vary depends on number of visitors, distance, season, weather and road conditions, should be within 15 minutes.
- The is a Sit-In-Coach(SIC) basis tour - sharing transportation, you might joint with tourist from different country. Please notify us upon booking if you are looking for private tour, subject to available and surcharge might be applied.
- If you are happy and satisfied with the journey and the tour guide service, it's always a nice way to express your appreciation with tipping (option), OR some words of thanks are also welcome.
- Transportation surcharge: Outskirts Area Hotels – RM30 per person; One Borneo Shopping mall - RM15 per person.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.