Sandakan is Sabah's second largest city. Rich with natural resources, the city is well known for its lush tropical forests, making it one of the country's biggest timber exporters. Situated on the east coast of Sabah, Sandakan is a dream destination for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts. With three major conservation programmes based here.
Duration : 3 hours
Depart Time : 08:45 am / 13:45 pm
Meet & greet at hotel lobby, drive approximately forty mins to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. After registration, follow a guided boardwalk that will lead you to the Feeding Platform, a chance for you to explore the lowland rainforest trees. Witness the feeding of orang utans, watch the scheduled video programme about the Orang Utan (25mins) at the Nature Education Centre, pay a visit to the Exhibition Hall. Depart Sepilok Centre for Sandakan and transfer back to hotel. ( Sandakan City Area ).
MYR 195 NETTBOOK
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- All transfers & tours a states in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Accommodation (Sandakan City Area), Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Insect Repellent, Rain Coat, Binocular, Camera, Sun Lotion, wear comfortable cotton T-shirt, Personal toiletries, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.