2D1N Nature Wildlife of Kinabatangan River in Sukau
TOUR CODE: SDK07
The Kinabatangan River is the second longest river in Malaysia, with a length of 560 kilometers.
Kinabatangan is known for its remarkable wildlife and fascinating habitats. This wonderful journey of wildlife discovery starts from the waters of Sulu Sea cruising through a magnificent scenery of the mangrove forest. You will be cruising down the river in search of primates especially the endemic proboscis monkeys, birds and other wildlife.
11:40 am - Pick up from respective hotel in Sandakan to the Borneo Natural Resort by Land, Kinabatangan River. Upon arrival, refreshment will be served followed by briefing featuring the overview of the resort routes and Safety. Check in.
04:00 pm - Afternoon river cruise in search of wildlife that is so prevalent in the area – a good chance to see proboscis monkey, orang utan, pygmy elephants, birds and other wildlife. Return to resort. Dinner will be served at the lodge. After dinner and subject to weather conditions, follow our guide for a night walk in search of nocturnal mammals. Overnight at the Borneo Natural Resort. (Dinner)
06:00 am - Rise early for “Misty Kinabatangan River Cruise”. Breakfast is served at the lodge.
08:30 am - Depart lodge and a journey return to Sandakan city. Drop off at the hotel. (Breakfast)
|DELUXE ROOM||MYR 598BOOK|
|COTTAGE ROOM||MYR 485BOOK|
|TREE HOUSE DORMITORY||MYR 398BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
* The tourism tax is RM10 per room per night and is charged to guest who are not Malaysian nationals or permanent residents holding a MyPR card. This tax will be collected upon check out.
* The above tour package is staying in a basic accommodation which is Twin Sharing private room with attached bathroom
For Sandakan City accommodation, please book by your own
CHOOSE YOUR HOTEL CLICK HERE
- Rates Include:
- 1 night accommodation at Borneo Natural Resort
- 1 breakfast & 1 dinner
- Boat fee
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Accommodation (Sandakan City Area), Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Insect Repellent, Rain Coat, Binocular, Camera, Sun Lotion, Wear comfortable cotton T-shirt, Personal toiletries, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.