Pick up from hotel and drive about 35 minutes to Bako Village. From the village, take a 25- boat ride to the park. The various types of animals that are commonly spotted at Bako include the proboscis monkeys, silver leaf monkeys, long tail macaques, wild boars, monitor lizards and numerous species of birds. Tropical rainforest ranges from mangrove to kerangas, tropical swamp vegetation, cliff vegetation and beach vegetation. There are several trails inside the park depending on level of fitness and interest. After dinner go for a night walk. Overnight at the park accommodation.
Following breakfast, depart for a final hike on one of the trails spotting rare migratory birds and searching for the rare and elusive proboscis monkey, a primate to be found only in Borneo. Return to Kuching mid-afternoon (Schedule may depend on tide).
|HOTEL||TWIN / TRIPLE SHARING|
BAKO NATIONAL PARK CHALET
( FAN COOLED ROOM)
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2018 (tour commencement date).
* The tourism tax is RM10 per room per night and is charged to guest who are not Malaysian nationals or permanent residents holding a MyPR card. This tax will be collected upon check out.
- Rates Include:
- 1 night stay at Bako National Park Chalet
- 1 breakfast, 1 lunch & 1 dinner
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Optional tours, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Swim Wear, Sun Lotion, Raincoat, Torchlight, Own drinking bottle and First aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.