3D2N Bako National Park - Natural Trekking
TOUR CODE: KCH18
Pick up from hotel and drive about 35 minutes to Bako Village. From the village, take a 25- boat ride to the park .After the visitor registration trek along the trails to spot wildlife in its natural surroundings including the proboscis monkeys, the monitor lizards, bearded pigs, silver leaf of monkeys and more than one hundred species of birds. The stunning tropical rainforest ranges from the mangrove swamp forest to kerangas (Health forest) to cliff and beach vegetations. Exotic plants found along the trails include the several species of pitcher plants and wild orchids. Local lunch and dinner will be served in the Park's canteen. Overnight at the park accommodation.
Wake up and search together with our guide for wildlife in the early morning hours. Breakfast will be served in the Park Canteen. After breakfast you will have the opportunity to discuss with your guide the many trekking trails in the Park, spend this day in the Park trekking in search for more wildlife or to explore different types of vegetation. Lunch will be served at the Park Canteen. After lunch you will have your time to explore the wildlife and vegetation around the Parks Headquarter on your own or take a walk together with our guide along one of the other short trails around the Headquarter. Dinner will be served in the Park Canteen. Overnight at the Lodge.
Following breakfast, depart for a final hike on one of the trails spotting rare migratory birds and searching for the rare and elusive proboscis monkey, a primate to be found only in Borneo. Return to Kuching mid-afternoon (Schedule may depend on tide).
|HOTEL||TWIN / TRIPLE SHARING|
BAKO NATIONAL PARK CHALET
(FAN COOLED ROOM)
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
* The tourism tax is RM10 per room per night and is charged to guest who are not Malaysian nationals or permanent residents holding a MyPR card. This tax will be collected upon check out.
* Surcharge applied during Hotel High Season ( 01 JULY – 31 AUG 2019 ), Christmas, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year, Labour Day, Hari Raya Puasa, Gawai and other festive seasons.
- Rates Include:
- 2 night stay at Bako National Park Chalet
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunch & 2 dinner
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package (Seat in Coach)
- Rates exclude:
- Tipping, Optional tours, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Swim Wear, Sun Lotion, Raincoat, Torchlight, Own drinking bottle and First aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.