3D2N Kuching Free & Easy
TOUR CODE: KCH19
Kuching is the economic and political center of Sarawak. " Kuching " means cat in Malay language. Many people wonder how it was called Kuching and why Kucing is the City of cat ?
The world's one and only Cat Museum is found in Kuching City, featuring a huge collection of cats from all over the world which includes a mummified cat from Egypt.
Upon arrival at Kuching International Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative and proceed for KUCHING CITY & SHOPPING TOUR. Kuching, the Capital of Sarawak, is a cosmopolitan city and this is reflected in the faces on the street. It's city centre is well preserved with ornate Chinese Temples, The Astana, many fine examples of colonial-style architecture a beautiful waterfront and a number of interesting museums, including the famous Sarawak Museum & Cat Museum. Other places of interest include the famous landmark of the City, the Cat Monument, Market, Main Bazaar, China Town, Old State Mosque & etc. Proceed to HOMEMADE KEK LAPIS. The Sarawak layer cake is a well-loved local delicacy that is laborious and intricate to make but so delicious to eat. These colourful cakes also make great gifts to friends. Kuching is a good destination to shop for souvenir such as woodcarvings, "Pua Kumbu" with native design, Pepper products and Sarawak pottery. Sarawak Bird‟s Nest Factory and Local Product Centre are also one of the famous souvenirs which can be found in Kuching. After tour, transfer to Hotel of your choice for check in and overnight.
Breakfast at hotel & free at own leisure. Overnight at hotel to choose.
Breakfast at hotel and free leisure until transfer to Kuching International airport for departure flight.
|HOTEL||TWIN / TRIPLE SHARING|
|PULLMAN HOTEL||MYR 390BOOK|
|HILTON KUCHING||MYR 390BOOK|
|THE WATERFRONT HOTEL||MYR 365BOOK|
|GRAND MAGHERITA HOTEL||MYR 350BOOK|
|IMPERIAL HOTEL||MYR 330BOOK|
|ABELL HOTEL||MYR 295BOOK|
|THE LIME TREE HOTEL||MYR 295BOOK|
|56 HOTEL||MYR 265BOOK|
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
* The tourism tax is RM10 per room per night and is charged to guest who are not Malaysian nationals or permanent residents holding a MyPR card. This tax will be collected upon check out.
* Surcharge applied during Hotel High Season ( 01 JULY – 31 AUG 2019 ), Christmas, New Year Eve, Chinese New Year, Labour Day, Hari Raya Puasa, Gawai and other festive seasons.
- Rates Include:
- 2 nights accommodation at Hotel to choose
- 2 breakfast
- Guide fee
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Airfare, Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.