The Magic of Sarawak's Mulu Caves ( The World Heritage Site )
Deep in the virgin tropical rainforest of Sarawak, along an unbroken 40 Km band of limestone peaks, lie one of earth's natural wonder – The Mulu Caves, Hidden away on the face of steep mountains rising to 1,500m, rivers suddenly disappear into these caves. A mysterious, magical world whose interior simply ripples with exciting discoveries. The Mulu Caves Complex contains 4 Show Caves which you can journey into – The Cave of Winds, Clearwater Cave, Deer Cave and Land's Cave. Gunung Api or Pinnacles is of special interest, being the highest limestone mountain in Malaysia, and possessing the Pinnacles, strange limestone spikes, like figures watching the park below, with some standing 45meter (148 feet ) high, climbing and watching sunrise is a dream comes true for climbers.
Upon arrival Mulu Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative and transfer by longboat proceed to Batu Bungan - Penan Settlement, to observe the tribe lifestyle and to select handicrafts on display for sale at Penan Settlement. Picnic lunch at Clearwater summer huts and relax for a while then continue journey by longboat to Long Litut. Then jungle trek for 3 hours to Camp 5. Dinner and overnight at Camp 5.
Breakfast at Camp 5 and walk through lowland forest to Terikan river (Pack lunch), then by longboat down the Terikan and medalam rivers to longhouse. Dinner and overnight at longhouse.
Breakfast at longhouse. After breakfast transfer by longboat down the river to Nanga Medamit, then by road to the town of Limbang. Afternoon transfer to Limbang airport for flight back to Miri or next destination.
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
|CAMP 5 + LONGHOUSE||MYR 1838BOOK|
Rates are based on single traveller
|CAMP 5 + LONGHOUSE||MYR 3058BOOK|
* All rates above valid till 31 December 2019 (tour commencement date).
* The tourism tax is RM10 per room per night and is charged to guest who are not Malaysian nationals or permanent residents holding a MyPR card. This tax will be collected upon check out.
- Rates Include:
- 2 breakfasts, 2 lunch & 2 dinners (dinner will be at respective hotel)
- Entrance fee, guide fee & boat transfers
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package
- Rates exclude:
- Airfare ( Miri / Mulu / Limbang ), Tipping, Travel insurance
- Requirement for the trip:
- Torchlight, insect repellent, raincoat, swim wear, towel, trekking shoes, sleeping bag, own drinking bottle and first aid kit.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.