DAY 1 : Hanoi - Arrival (D)
Upon arrival at Noi Bai International airport, our representative will meet and transfer to Hanoi downtown to visit Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Ho Chi Minh Palace, Ba Dinh Square, Uncle Ho' Still House, One Pillar Pagoda, dinner at local restaurant, overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 2 : Hanoi - Halong (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, transfer to Halong Bay - a UNESCO World Heritage site (160km driving one way - 3.5hrs drive). This will be your first opportunity to see some of the rural areas of Vietnam. The drive goes through the Red River delta, so we'll have plenty of chance for taking photo of Vietnamese farmers tilling the vast green paddy field.
- 12:00Embark Halong Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink and get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
- 13:15Have lunch while cruising in the magnificent Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock and the beautiful of Halong Bay from your cruise.
- 16:00Join a guided visit to Stalemate Cave in Ha Long Bay.
- 17:20Return to Cruise, enjoy the sunset while relaxing with happy hours from now to dinner time at the bar.
- 18:00Enjoy happy hours various drinks on discount. Taking part in a Cooking Demonstration and Food Décor Class with our Chef.
- 19:00Dinner is served on cruise restaurant.
- 21:00Time of second happy hours to the late night or join Squid Fishing with the crew, sing Karaoke or just laze around or relax in your cabin.
DAY 3 : Halong - Hanoi (B/L/D)
- 06:30Welcome a new day with amazing dawn on the cruise. Refresh your body & soul by a Tai-Chi Lesson on sundeck.
- 07:00Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast.
- 08:00Catch morning view of seascapes with a cup of tea or coffee, have breakfast.
- 09:00Return to Cruise for freshening up.
- 09:30Check out your cabin and continue roaming around the picturesque route toward Bai Tho Mountain near the harbor.
- 10:30Have early lunch.
- 12:00Arrive back at Ha Long city for disembarkation.
In the afternoon, transfer back to Hanoi, visit Hoan Kiem Lake (Restored Sword Lake), French Opera House, and shopping at 36 Old Quarter, enjoy Water Puppet Show, dinner & overnight in Hanoi.
Note : The journey of the Cruise is for reference only. It may be changed depending on cruise.
DAY 4 : Hanoi Departure (B)
After breakfast, free at leisure then transfer to airport for flight home.
|HOTEL||TWIN / TRIPLE SHARING|
PAN PACIFIC / APRICOT / PULLMAN / CROWNE PLAZA HALONG
EMERAUDE / SEALIFE / ALISA
GOLDEN SILK / THE ANN / CANDLE HALONG
CALYPSO / BAI THO VICTORY
AUNTHENTIC / VIETVIEW / L'HERITAGE HALONG
ORIENTAL SAIL / V'SPIRIT
Rates are based on per person basis & Mininum 2 person
* All rates above valid till 30 April 2018 (tour commencement date).
- Rates Include:
- Tour guide: English or Chinese speaking guide during the tour.
- Accommodation – as hotel in the list or similar – based on TWN/DBL/TRP sharing room
- 3 breakfast, 2 lunches & 3 dinner.
- Shows and sightseeing in schedule.
- Transportation by private air-conditioner
- Boat fees private one in Halong as mentioned in the program
- Free Coke/Beer/Tea/Water on Halong Cruise
- Rates exclude:
- International / Domestic flight ticket & airport tax (if any), Personal expenses: Tel, Fax, Mini Bar, Laundry, etc., Personal travel insurance, Tipping
The timing of sightseeing points shall be fixing by local operator due to traffic and weather conditions, however all points must cover unless amendment or cancellation make by clients themselves (Non-refundable for any cancellation that made by clients)
Tour and price are subject to change without notice or incase of deduct number of pax in quoted group.
Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
Supplement charge for room rate in peak dates depends on the hotel category used. Compulsory gala dinner on X’mas, New Year’s Eve & Lunar New Year’s Eve to be advised upon booking. Prices for group of 15 persons up in 5 stars hotels sometime requires to re-quote bases on the hotel policy.
Note: Every person participates in any tour or holiday organized by the company shall be regarded in every respect as carrying his / her own risk with respect to loss or injury to person or property. The company does not accept responsibility for losses or expenses due to delay, sickness, weather, strikes, war, quarantine or other travelers.